A Musical Activity App for Kids
Cat Chorus brings a complete octave of 13 cartoon singing cats to the iPhone and iPod Touch! Arranged like a piano keyboard, it’s easy to record and email your own kitty-fied tunes. Or, make the cats perform the many built-in songs like “Meowy Birthday to You”. Kids love it and learn about music!
- A full octave of 13 animated cats! Tap or sweep to make them MEE-OW.
- Listen to and LEARN the 20+ built-in songs, including holiday and children’s favorites!
- Play multiple cats at the same time. Create chords and harmonies.
- Note labels show how the cats are arranged like a piano keyboard, starting from Middle C. Can be turned on and off.
- Easily RECORD performances of cartoon singing cats.
- Save, Playback and Email your cat music masterpieces. (Note: Email must be available on your device to use this feature.)
- Able to play along with iPod music in the background – simply start iPod music, then launch Cat Chorus.
- Includes a LEARNING FEATURE with a range of learning speeds. Turn it on and the cats will GLOW to show where to touch! Slow down the speed to make learning easier.
CAUTION: Rambunctious backstage mice may try to sneak into the show during pauses in activity. And, if there’s too long of a break, one of the cats may fall asleep, purring, until he’s awakened….
Please review & let us know what songs you would like us to add.
Visit www.seeherestudios.com to see our other apps for the iPhone and iPad, including:
The Wrong Side of the Bed in 3D!
Snow Globes 3D & 2D interactive storybook
Cat Chorus – Purrs from Italy:
“splendido, simpaticissimo, imperdibile!!”
Translation: splendid, very nice, unbelievable!
“troppo divertente, esagerato!”
Translation: too much fun!
LIST OF BUILT-IN SONGS:
Meowy Birthday To You, Old MacDonald, Home Sweet Home, On Top of Old Smokey, Auld Lang Syne, Here Comes The Bride, The Twelve Days of Catmas, We Wish You A Meowy Catmiss, Deck The Halls With Catnip, Joy To The World, O Tannenbaum, Silent Night, Jingle Cats, Beethoven’s Ode To Joy, What Child Is This?, O Come All Yee Faithful, Carol of the Cats, For He’s A Jolly Good Feline, Cat-tata by Bach, Dreidel Dreidel, Furry Elise by Beethoven, Twinkle Twinkle Little Cat, Mary Had A Little Kitten, Row Row Row Your Boat, Chopsticks, When the Cats Go Marching In